Anyone have a trip coming up and need a cute new travel wardrobe? Anthropologie is one of my favorite brands. Now that I’m living in Merida, it’s a lot easier to shop from their online store than it was in Goa, so I’ve been keeping tabs on their sales and new collections. They’re having a huge summer sale right now where all sale items are an addition 40% off, so I thought I’d pick out some of my favorites items from some stylish travel pieces to cute accessories.
Remember those striped linen travel pants I raved about on Instagram for months? I paid $88 for them and they’re on sale now for $25! The price you see when you click through is not the final price, that’s the original sale price, so you will take an extra 40% off that which they take in your cart. Happy shopping!
18 Things to Buy at the Anthropologie Sale
Clothes for Travel
1. Daydream Striped Jumpsuit
2. Pacific Fringed Tank
3. Mixed-Stitched Cardigan
4. Janice Crocheted Top
5. Maiden Off-The-Shoulder Blouse
6. Talulah Linen Wrap Dress
7. Striped Linen Pants
8. Cloth & Stone Clip-Dot Dress
9. Arnette Kimono
10. Onia Estelle One-Piece Swimsuit
11. Soleil Belted Jumpsuit
12. Canal Textured Apron Dress
13. Salinas Isa Ambra Off-the Shoulder One-Piece
14. Striped & Noted Sandals
15. Saylor Cat-Eye Sunglasses
16. Luna Half Circle Pouch
17. Joni Journal
18. Roya Passport Holder
For More Packing + Style Tips:
- 10 Packing Items Worth Splurging On
- How to Dress Boho Chic When You Travel
- Where to Buy Stylish Travel Clothes for Women
Join my email list and get exclusive updates & news straight to your inbox.
I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.