Thank you for looking into a partnership with Hippie in Heels!
Choosing to advertise on a travel blog, Hippie-inheels.com, is a new and fun and proven way to promote your product, brand, or increase tourism to your destination. This site is directed toward all travelers, new and advanced and has targeted posts toward luxury travel, adventure, product and hotel reviews, and bespoke tours.
To work with Hippie in Heels, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your campaign or what type of work you’d like to hire me for and I’ll be sure to get back to you.
Hippie in Heels Traffic November 2017
1,090,000 unique page views per month
850,000 unique monthly viewers.
82,500 Facebook followers
34,300 Twitter followers
93,400 Instagram followers
13,200 RSS and Bloglovin’ subscribers
Domain Authority: 44 and Page Authority: 55
Omni Curated (lifestyle blog) 3,000 UMV
Select Blogging Accolades
- Top 50 travel blogs in the world based on traffic (#3 currently)
- #1 travel blog in India based on a huge variety of stats like Similar Web, Facebook engagement, Klout, Alexa, and more.
- Print Magazine Features of my blog and Instagram: Marie Claire Mexico, Grazia Magazine UK , Timeline, Thomas Cook Magazine, & Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Hippie in Heels was recently mentioned by ELLE magazine next to Google Flights and Lonely Planet in the Top 5 Helpful Websites to plan your trip abroad.
- Featured on Lonely Planet website as a Pathfinder & TripAdvisor as a top solo travel blogger.
- Freelance Writing: Bravo TV, Luxury Escapes, Kiwi.com, Huffington Post, Expedia, Happy Trips, Tripzuki and more.
- Top 50 Travel Blogs based on the number of visitors & social media engagement combined.
- Hippie in Heels is often featured in “top bloggers to follow” lists and “travel Instagram accounts to follow”. You can see a whole list of the important ones on my featured work page.
Recent Influencer Campaigns:
- Visit Florida, Individual trip to Jacksonville, Ocala, and St. Augustine October 2018
- Go NOLA, New Orleans individual trip, September 2018
- Speaker at TBEX North America Finger Lakes, NY September 2018
- Telunas Private Island 3 night individual trip January 2018
- Visit Myrtle Beach Wellness Campaign 4 day individual trip August 2017
- Yacht Getaways Greek Islands attended by a Hippie in Heels writer July 2017
- Visit Luxembourg attended by a Hippie in Heels writer June 2017
- Visit Florida Individual trip to the Keys, Miami, and Kissimmee June 2017
- Nepal PATA Conference attended by a Hippie in Heels writer June 2017
- Visit Alanya, Turkey 5 day individual trip May 2017
- Feel Slovenia 7 day individual trip April 2017
- Mirian Sky Hotel, the Maldives attending by a Hippie in Heels writer Feb 2017
- Nordic Bloggers Experience & Visit Finland one week Helsinki Jan 2017
- Visit Latvia 5 day individual trip October 2016
- Vibe Israel 7 day boutique trip for five bloggers Sept 2016
- Visit Music City Nashville family trip July 2016
- Visit Florida 7 day press trip for four bloggers June 2016
- Jordan Tourism 9 day individual press trip April 2016
- Istanbul World Tourism Forum invitee Feb. 2016
- Northeast India 8 day campaign with Holiday Scout Nov. 2015
- Kerala India 10 day campaign (invited my readers to join) with goMowgli Sept. 2015
- Toronto Tourism 4 day trip July 2015
- Ohio Tourism: Dublin Tourism + Hocking Hills Tourism July 2015
- Langkawi Tourism 8 day solo press trip June 2015
- Indonesia Tourism + Bandung Tourism 5 day trip April 2015
- Karnataka India 25 day solo press trip with gomowgli 2014
- Filming HGTV & The Travel Channel: House Hunter’s International Sept. 2014
A few partnerships & brand ambassadorships in different categories to give you examples of how Hippie in Heels can work for your brand. Please request a PDF of case studies for specific partnerships.
- Samples of App and Product Reviews: Raden (luggage), Stowaway (makeup), Agoda Points Max, Pictrip (photography), Tep Wireless (WiFi device), Bumble BFF (app), Inner Circle (app), Kiwi for Gmail (website), Skillshare (website), eBags Luggage, Relovate (website), Aspiration (banking), Rosetta Stone (app)
- Airline Partners: I collaborate with many airlines on press trips, but I also work with them on my own like these campaigns with Singapore Air, Jet Airways, Air Canada, and Turkish Airlines.
- Giveaways: I try to do giveaways at least 5x a year as it’s something my readers love. Some popular ones have been Pinrose, Globe In, Etsy, and IT luggage.
- Brand Partnerships: Some partners I work with just once and others I become an ambassador for. These are brands that don’t just want a review but want me to show how I use their product when I travel. Panasonic (ongoing partner), Trover, Pepo (app) (1-year ambassadorship), TripAdvisor Sri Lanka campaign & others, Encircled review + multiple social media campaigns, G Adventures, Hertz, and Next Vacay, who I have worked with for over two years.
- Hotel and Activity Sponsors: During my travels, I have worked with a variety of 5 star and boutique hotels from Raffles Singapore and Kempinski Ishtar to The Modern Honolulu and design hotels such as Karawan Riad in Morocco. Other than reviews, I do work with hotels on comprehensive goal-oriented campaigns such as the Sheraton Bangalore, Mirian Sky Maldives, Telunas Resort, and Hilton Hotels in which I travel to them primarily to promote their property. You can see all my hotel reviews on this page. I have worked with 50+ adventure companies like flying in a helicopter in Maui, riding in hot air balloons in Jordan, and I’ve been surfing, sailing, zip-lining, and horseback riding my way around the world. I also work with many restaurants, spas, and clubs. I won’t list them because there are too many, but feel free to reach out for examples.
- Bespoke tours: I have worked with many tours companies while traveling. I also promote bespoke tours that I help design which matches my audience like a shopping tour with Istanbulite in Istanbul and a girly tour of Marrakesh with Boutique Souk.
- Freelance Writing: I love writing freelance articles and would be happy to write for your website and even start and promote a new blog on a developed site. I contribute regularly to Bravo TV, Kiwi.com, and Luxury Escapes. I have written huge collections of articles for Happy Trips, Tripzuki, and the Huffington Post. I also have written for Expedia, Matador Network and guides on the CreateTrips App.
- Fashion Brand & Product Partnerships: I love working with fashion and beauty brands when I travel and trying new products! I have worked with Ray-Ban, Reef, Bose, L*Space, UGG, Bumble and Bumble, Sun Bum, Dr. Brandt, Vitamin A, Teva, Sol Sana, Fabletics, Raden, James Smith, and much more. I promote these brands on my blog and social media through various campaigns.
Why work with the Hippie in Heels?
Hippie in Heels offers quality content and photography. While she is a top travel blog for world travel (of around 40 countries), she also has an excellent reputation as an expert on India and she is often mentioned as a resource on top travel websites. She’s written an entire guide to India as well as a detailed guide to Goa. about traveling in Goa which has great reviews from people like Sharell Cook from About India.
Hippie in Heels has a steady and always increasing amount of readers and a large and engaged social media following. Below is feedback from a few partners.
“From start to finish, working with Rachel was an absolute delight. We set out our expectations of her right from the start and she delivered way beyond, covering everything we hoped she would. Not only is she a pleasure to be with and get to know, she is also extremely professional and writes very authentically, intelligently and informatively. Not only was she able to post on her own blog, which has a strong following and excellent engagement rates (we use a tracking service that confirmed her numbers were very competitive with her influencer group of 5 people getting reaching over a combined 4 million people in the week of her tour), she also published on notable online magazines, such as Bravo.tv, and the like.”
“Emails started flowing in after Rachel’s sponsored post and when I asked how they heard of Jamboree, more than 65-70% of people said “Hippie in Heels”. Even before this post, she wrote another where she mentioned Jamboree as 1 of 5 places to stay- which brought guests. At the moment 50% of occupied guests have come through Hippie in Heels.”
“Rachel has been a terrific partner of ours for over the past two years. Her sales volume has tripled from when she began year over year. Rachel enjoys an average of 7% conversion; this is driven largely by great trust relationship with her audience and the robust and contextual integration. We are very grateful to have Rachel as a member of our partnership network here at World Nomads.”
“Rachel is an eager and positive writer, with a wellspring of story ideas that keep flowing. Although we typically work together with many time zones in between, Rachel is always in regular contact and accountable to commitments.”
“I wanted to tell you that I came to India for the first time last year. Before I left I was getting a lot of people saying things that were making me nervous about coming on my own as a female. I almost dropped out and cancelled for another destination but I found your blog and it gave me reassurance to come. Now I’m in India for the 3rd time and loving it!”
“Your blog has been an absolutely invaluable resource (and not to mention totally inspiring) as I am planning my trip to India. Your posts are so detailed, thorough, thoughtful, clear, and well-written. And you have knack posting about every single little one of the questions I had. Although those pre-travel jitters are sneaking up on me, thanks to you I am feeling confident about traveling as a solo female in India.”
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hippie in Heels while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Any partnerships and sponsored material on this blog is for one year unless otherwise noted.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hippie in Heels. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
All opinions expressed are those of Hippie in Heels and not anyone else.
All photos are property of Hippie in Heels unless otherwise cited. These photos may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without permission.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hippie in Heels takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We respect your privacy! We will not misuse, sell, or exploit any information provided to us. You can sign up for email updates and unsubscribe at any time. I won’t share your email to any third party unless you sign up to do so during a giveaway. This website does not collect any information from you when you visit. This website does have cookies enabled in order to earn money from affiliate programs (if you click on links to Amazon for example, and buy something, I make a small commission at no cost to you).