This list will be ever-growing & ever-changing as I cross things off and meet new people who inspire me. I am a little obsessed with making lists. When I met my now best friend back in college, she came into my dorm room and saw my academic planner. She started to flip through it. Each day was what tv show I was going to watch and what time it was on. Monday: 90210 and Gossip Girl. I make lists for what I need to do, what my boyfriend needs to do (he really hates that ha ha), and what I want to eat next time I’m back in the U.S. Lists are life, people.
It is only natural I make a list of place I want to go and things I want to see.
PS: I’ve made one specific to India as well: My India Travel Bucket
- Northern Lights in Finland (I went but missed them!)
- Galapagos Islands
Go BACK to Disney as an adult
- For some reason, I’ve just got to get to Fiji
Spend a month or so in the Thai Islands
- Spend time in the mountains of Iran
Visit Israel and explore Jerusalem Camel Safari in the desert
- Patagonia, Chile
- Preacher’s Rock in Norway
Shop in Marrakesh Stay in a castle overnight
- stay in a yurt in Mongolia
- See a tiger in the wild (after 4 Indian safaris, still hasn’t happened!)
- See the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
Learn to Surf(in Hawaii woo hoo!) then again in Sri Lanka & Varkala India, Bali!
- Sky dive
- Yosemite National Park, USA
- Backpack a few months in South America, vague, I know.
Petra, Jordan Scuba dive See a volcanic crater up close
- Backpack east coast of Africa
Whitewater raft the Nile
- Go to Antarctica & see PENGUINS!
- Surf in Cornwall (Brr)
See a sunset on a Greek island
- Meet J.K. Rowling
- Rent a van and tour New Zealand
Beach vacay in Sri Lanka
- Stay in one of those ice hotels in Iceland
FINALLY get to Canada
- Go back to SE Asia: Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam
Lake Bled, Slovenia Shop the markets of Marrakesh Explore secluded NE India Finally get to Istanbul, a place I missed years ago Shop on Melrose Avenue
- Spend the summer in Alaska, maybe a cruise
Dogsled in the arctic Shop the leather markets of Florence Float in the Dead Seatwice! In Jordan and Israel Ride in a helicopterover the ocean (& then again over Disney fireworks!)
- Do a road trip down the coast in California
- Revisit Paris now that I’m not broke
Party in Vegas Visit Harry Potter World in Florida See rolling tea fields of Indonesia Explore Hawaii
- Stay in one of those killer huts in the water like the Maldives or Bora Bora
- Try sand boarding
Look up to the ceiling of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
- Vipassana 10-day meditation class
Meet the Dalai Lama
- Rent a boat in the Philippines
Eat Hot Chicken in Nashville
- go to an island I’ve never heard of
Finally get to Canada!(I only grew up 6 hours away! See where The Beach was filmed, Maya Bay Swim with sharks Go to the famous blue Pinterest town of Chefchaouen Go to an island I haven’t heard of
- Visit the Andaman Islands
- Stay at Auroville in Pondicherry
Go to a beach that literally no one knows about Live locally in Africa somewhere Island hop in Greece!
- live in Mexico
- Visit the Fjords in Norway
Go to the “last Bohemian town” Cesky Krumlov Explore Tel Aviv, Israel
- Rent a yacht for a weekend
Ride in a hot air balloon Hang-glide somewhere with great views
What’s on your travel bucket list? Anything you think I’ve massively missed? I’m adding stuff as it comes so tell me.